The TvExpert is announcing an annual scholarship for a student, who best explores a topic of our selection. The scholarship is rewarded to any student in a United States, Canadian, Australian or European accredited college or university.
In order to apply for this scholarship, we would like to hear your thoughts. Thought about the innovations and upcoming 5 years of the television market, and the position of products such as the Android tv box, Virtual Reality (VR) bril or Android stick. Write these thoughts down in an essay of 500 to 750 words and explain what you think will be the highlights of the market. This application can be send at email@example.com. A confirmation is usually send within 48 hours.
Can I apply?
To qualify for the scholarship of $1,000 we expect you to:
- Be a European, United States, Australian or Canadian citizen or have an authorization to study in the U.S., Canadian, Australia or EU
- Achieve an undergraduate cumulative amounting to minimum 3.0 GPA in the U.S. / Canada / Australia or 7 in the EU
- Be approved for a European, United States or Canadian, Australian college or university and attend school in 2018
- For minors: written permission of guardian or parents.
Until when can I apply?
In order to apply for the TvExpert's $1,000 scholarship, you should submit before December 14th, 2017:
- An essay of 500 to 750 words about the topic: "What innovations are you foreseeing in the TV market in the upcoming 5 years"
- An official copy of your undergraduate college transcripts
- The most current academic transcript/an acceptance letter from a U.S. university or college in case of freshman
- Proof of legal residency in the United States, Canada, Australia or the European Union.
How does the selection work?
- The winner is selected based on the usefulness of the essay
- The selected student will be announced on this page on December 16th, 2017
- The $1,000 will be wired to the student's university's or college's bank account
- The scholarship should be used only on tuition and related costs
Would you have a question regarding this scholarship, then please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you send the essay in PDF format.
The $1,000 scholarship for 2016 has been awarded to: Connor Regular, congratulations!